Stranger Magic Productions is offering four internship positions (unpaid) to assist in our upcoming production. Applicants must be enrolled at a college/university and able to receive college credit. Depending on the position, applicants don’t need to based in California.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Interviews for qualified candidates will take place in August 2018
- Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply early. Interviews take place on a rolling basis. The interview process is highly competitive.
- August 15th – December 15th
- Interns must be based in Southern California
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: “Intern App for (internship category)”
- Complete an internship application here. The essay questions are:
- Why do you want to intern for ‘Unfair & Ugly’ and Stranger Magic Productions?
- Tell us about any experiences, talents, and skills you have that you’ll bring to our team.
- Tell us about your work ethic.
- Why *you*? This is your chance to sell yourself.
- Research topics given to you by producers
- Assist the producers by answering phones, taking detailed notes during meetings, inputting data into spreadsheets and performing other tasks as required
- Research topics given to you by producers as related to development of show
- Expert research/Google skills and strong writing skills required
- Currently majoring in Communications, Film & Media Studies, English, etc.
- Assist with social media management and marketing content creation
- Prepare images and write copy for social media posts
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and photo editing apps (Snapseed, VSCO, Planoly, Over, etc.)
- Online portfolio and/or links to previous work required